BRP Industries have spent the last decade focused on building a strong list of specialist employees through our project work with both communication and electricity networks across the Central Coast and Australia. We are proud to be Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy authorised, operating with Level 1 & Level 2 accredited electricians. So you can rest assured that we have the professionalism and end-to-end delivery you need to deliver on vital power infrastructure building projects.
Electrical Level 1
Operating with Accredited Service Provider (ASP) Level 1 accredited electricians, we are capable of connecting you to the local electricity network with zero hassle. Our qualified electrical technicians can work efficiently with underground or overhead power line construction, installations, additions, removal or repair with all elements of electrical infrastructure in streets, public areas or designated easements.
Electrical Level 2
Our Accredited Service Provider (ASP) Level 2 electricians are licenced and trained to provide extensive installation, repairs and maintenance needed to overhead and underground service lines between your home, business, and the local electricity network. A Level 2 electrician can also handle metering equipment and live wire connection, (this is in accordance with Australian Wiring Rules and Regulations).
As a Level 2 accredited service provider on the Central Coast, BRP Industries is licenced to perform a broad range of work, including:
- Replace/remove or install new private poles (wood or steel) and other damaged assets
- Install new metering for new or existing installations
- Temporary builders supply
- Switchboard upgrades
- Install metering for solar generation
- Install metering for tenancy separation
- Rectify defect notices
- Install, repair or maintain the electricity service to the network at the point of connection
- Single to three-phase upgrades or just increase the supply capacity for extra load requirements
- Install temporary builders services
- Mains connections and demolition disconnections.
Contact our Central Coast electrical team to receive reliable Level 2 services. We can attend promptly to breakdowns or schedule work to suit your electrical requirements. We strictly follow WHS policies and procedures, so you can rely on our electricians to work with safety whilst being efficient.