Professional Civil Contractors
BRP Industries offer complete end-to-end solutions for civil infrastructure and earthworks projects across the Australian states. This means from the start to sign-off of important civil construction projects, we consistently provide our clients with the high-level of communication, professionalism and workmanship they expect from a respected construction and building industry brand.
OUR CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SERVICE Areas
Our team can proactively plan, design, restore or build in a variety of civil situations. BRP professionals can work on projects focused on car parks, roadworks or driveways, as well as retaining walls, restoration works or manhole installation. Additionally, our expertise is also available for larger projects such as asbestos removal, bulk earthworks and a fully-licensed traffic control service.
Project Management & Communication
When working with clients on civil infrastructure projects, we provide a single point of contact at BRP to ensure everything runs smoothly, minimising miscommunications and maximising clarity for all project stakeholders. Whether working on the installation of infrastructure for water, earth or transport- related services, we will manage our area of the project from initial planning stages through to the design, creation and implementation of our infrastructure.
Our Civil Construction service includes:
- Project planning and management
- Utility Mapping
- Trench/Bore Profiles
- AutoCAD Design and AS-builts
- Locating services, ground penetrating radar, vacuum potholing, electronic, hand-excavation
- Detailed excavation (open cut/trenching method, rock excavation)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
- Pit and Manhole installation
- Carparks, roadworks or driveways
- Retaining wall stabilisation & compaction
- Licenced Asbestos Removal
- Licenced Traffic Control
- Environmental mitigation and remediation
- Bulk Earthworks
- Permanent restoration both concrete and asphalt